Please note: You need to fill out and print out application form and sign on it. A printed application form with your signature together with other required documents need to be presented when you submit your application to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.
P.S：YOU ALSO HAVE TO COME TO OUR CENTER FOR APPLY CHINESE VISA.
Instructions for online visa application form
i. All Items must be filled out, otherwise you will not be able to proceed to the next step.
ii. Before starting your application, please make sure you have the Internet Explorer version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher, or Safari 5.0.
iii.Please fill out application form in Chinese or English.
iv.All items must be carefully filled in and double check before submission. Once submitted, no item can be corrected.
v. After submission, please sign on the printed application form. The printed pages include the visa application form and the bar code which is produced by the System automatically for the Centre’s further processing. All pages must be brought to the Centre.
Terms and Conditions
The Chinese Visa Application Service Center (herein after referred to as “the Center”) is responsible for receiving visa applications to visit China. Ordinary passport holders who are Italian citizens and /or citizens of another country with Italian residence /working permit can apply for a Chinese visa at the Center.
In order to collect the visa fees and to provide to the customers the visas, the Center has received the mandate by the Chinese Embassy / Consulate. Diplomatic passport holders or people who are eligible to apply for diplomatic, service and courtesy Chinese visas and applicants requesting a Hong Kong visa need to submit their applications at the Chinese Embassy / Consulate General directly.
In order to provide to our customers high quality services we kindly ask you to read the following rules carefully:
1) The Center is not involved in the visa assessment and decision-making process. Whether a visa is to be issued or not to be issued, and what kind of visa is to be issued as well as the number of entries and the duration of stay shall be decided by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in accordance with China’s laws and regulations. The service fee is non-refundable.
2) In order to facilitate the assessment process of the applications conducted by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General, customers are kindly required to prepare all the required documents in advance and ensure they are genuine; b) fully fill out the visa application form with true and accurate information (application form for an under-age child should be signed by one of his or her parents or guardians). The Chinese Embassy or the Consulate General has the right to request the applicant to provide additional supporting documents or to come to the Embassy or the Consulate General for an interview.
3) Customers are kindly required to make travel arrangements at an appropriate time so that the already-issued visa would not expire before the travel takes place. However visa applications shall not be submitted too late before the planned departure for China. Therefore customers are kindly requested to apply for the Chinese visa about one month before their entry into China. Applications should not be submitted more than 3 months before the entry into China. Please note that Chinese visas are valid from the date of issue, not from the “Date of Your First Possible Entry into China”.
4) We kindly ask to the customers to check all the information on the receipt provided by the Center at the submission of the application (the type of visa, the duration of stay, the number of entries, the number of submitted passports, the kind of procedure, the visa validity etc .). If the receipt is not in line with the application please point out the mistakes immediately. In order to have mistakes corrected, the Center needs to receive communication of the mistakes (by phone as well) within the same day of the application. Customers will be responsible for any consequences arising from the mistakes which have not been pointed out duly.
5) When collecting the visa it is customer’s responsibility to double check all the data printed on the visa itself. In case of any doubt about the visa content the customer shall report to the Center’s staff promptly. The Center shall not be considered responsible in any of the following cases: A) If after the visa issue, the visa expires before being used because of changes in the travel schedule, or because of any other reason not directly reliant on the applicant. B) If the data printed on the visa have not been properly checked ( Name and surname of the applicant, birth date, nationality, number of entries, expiry date, length of each stay, passport number and passport expiry date ) and those mistakes prevent the applicant from entering China. C) If any other reason reliant on the applicant prevents him/her from using the visa.
6) In accordance with the Italian laws, the Centre shall take every precaution to ensure the safety of the personal information and documents of the applicants, but it shall not be liable for any consequences due to events or acts beyond its reasonable control such as natural disasters, unforeseen accidents and robbery, etc (Force Majeure), which may occur when the information and documents are in transit between the Centre and the Chinese Embassy or the Consulate General. The Centre shall be considered liable with the applicants for the costs of replacement of passport lost or damaged during the transit to the Chinese Embassy or the Consulate General, where such losses or damage are directly attributable to the negligence or default of the Centre. The Centre shall bear the cost of replacement of the passport incurred to the applicant when applying to a local passport authority through normal procedures for the replacement of his/her lost or damaged passport. The cost shall be settled after presentation of actual receipt issued by the passport authority.
7) The above mentioned terms and conditions can be modified or cancelled by the Center without notice. The members of the Center cannot modify the terms and conditions without the written approval of the Center.
8) The terms and conditions may be amended or varied by the Centre at any time.
9) The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the Italian law.