You are kindly reminded that, in line with requirements of Chinese Embassy, original and copy of documents of the following shall be provided as from 1 May, 2011:
1. Alien Employment License for Foreigners (when apply for Z visa);
2. JW 201 or JW 202 form(when apply to study in China);
3. KITAS or KITAP (when a third country applicant applies for multiple entries visa);
4. Previous Chinese visa, or previous Chinese passport, birth certificate or Citizenship Release Letter(When the applicant was born in China and apply for visa for the first time, or using a new passport to apply for visa);
5. Journalist ID Card(when apply for J visa);
6. Physical Examination Records for Foreigners;
7. KITAS, round trip air ticket and personal bank account(which are required in some applications).
The copies will be kept while the original returned to you.